News

Kid Rock Officially Announced His Bid To Run For The U.S. Senate. Do You Support Him?

A large number of you know at this point, yesterday morning the famous star Kid Rock formally declared his bid to run for the U.S. Senate in his home state of Michigan.

Despite the fact that he is referred to for his music as a demigod, he likewise is an enormous second correction safeguard. Actually, he was one of the main acclaimed individuals to turn out and bolster Trump in the presidential races. He was so energetic about Trump being the President of U.S. that he even began offering President Trump memorabilia all alone site store with things that read “God, Guns, and Trump!”

Massachusetts Senator and Looney Liberal Progressive symbol Elizabeth “Pocahontas” Warren is taking Rock’s nomination so genuine that despite the fact that they are not running in a similar state, she is utilizing this chance to gather cash as a raising money. She sent an email saying that she conceives that Kid Rock’s appointment is a joke, yet toward the starting she additionally believed that Trump’s application was a joke. She proceeded by saying that she feels this is just for reputation with the goal that he can offer more records, however that she additionally felt about Trump sooner or later.

“I know many individuals are thinking about: this is some sort of joke, right?” Warren said in her email. “All things considered, possibly this is every one of the a joke — however we as a whole idea Donald Trump was kidding when he rode down the lift at Trump Tower and reported his battle, as well.”

“Furthermore, beyond any doubt, perhaps this is only a showcasing contrivance for another collection or visit — however we as a whole idea Donald Trump was simply advancing his unscripted television appear, as well,” she said.

SHARE this post on Facebook to support Senator Rock.

What do you think about this? Let us know in the comments below!

18 Comments

18 Comments

1. william turner

August 11, 2017 at 1:19 pm

Poorly written article. You went to college for this job? My 6yr old grandson could have done a better job. What ever happened to proof reading? An editor?

• Shane

August 13, 2017 at 11:55 am

Thank god I wasn’t the only one who noticed it made very little sense, I thought I might be having a stroke. Lol. This was very badly written and no way it was proff read .

• Peggy

August 14, 2017 at 7:31 pm

I just assumed he was drunk.

• Linda Fulton

August 14, 2017 at 6:36 pm

Probably outsourced overseas to folks whose first language is not English. By Democrats, of course.

• Chrissy

August 15, 2017 at 4:38 am

The article is anti-Democrat (or at least anti-Elizabeth Warren). Perhaps this is Russian fake news to bolster tRump

2. Sylva

August 12, 2017 at 12:27 pm

OMG! I thought the same thing! Warren “conceives”??? Whoever wrote this has no command of the English language! I wrote better than this in the 4th grade!!

3. Bill-B

August 12, 2017 at 6:55 pm

When you stop and look at Waters, Warren, Polosi, Hillary and the rest of the “Nut Cases” that are part of the Liberal Party, you just got to wonder how they ever get any votes. They are living proof that you have to be insane to be a Liberal

4. Ben Welgoed

August 12, 2017 at 7:01 pm

W..r, Just the comment I was going to make. A scrambler must have been used before it got printed, there simply is no other explanation.

5. Gloria

August 13, 2017 at 2:10 pm

I will be voting for Kid Rock. He loves our state and our country. Also he has a lot of followers.

6. Samuel Henline

August 13, 2017 at 5:18 pm

Is this supposed to be a news article? It looks more like a (very poorly-written) opinion piece fill with quite a bit of hatred. I bet you call yourself a christian too…

7. Forrest

August 14, 2017 at 12:30 am

First of all, Mr. Henline, Christian is spelled with a capital C. Now for Fauxcahontas, isn’t one of her party’s shining lights supposed to be a former “comedian?” I have been forced to sit through some of his performances on SNLOLS (On Life Support) and have yet to find him anything more than a waste of ten minutes of my life. I see no hatred in this article. Mr. Ritchie seems to be an honest, hard working, young man who has his own ideas about what the nation needs. Perhaps if the nation is still a Republic when it comes time for his election run, he will get a chance to prove himself.

8. Cb

August 14, 2017 at 3:05 pm

IMO seems this was interpreted into English. Who could take this seriously?

9. Richard Head

August 14, 2017 at 4:07 pm

Probably a Russian troll who hasn’t fully mastered the English language.

10. jef gat

August 14, 2017 at 4:37 pm

What language was this article originally posted in? The translation is atrocious. As is Kid Rock.

11. G. Roy

August 14, 2017 at 4:55 pm

And Kid Rock is going to provide nothing. These jobs to require a smart person who is interested in doing work for the people. Trump has proven he can’t do it. Really, just Kid Rock trying to keep his musical career alive.

12. Amado

August 14, 2017 at 6:21 pm

My turn, my tսrn.? Lardy stated eagerly wiggling to get a chance to taⅼk.
    ?I еel the best factor about Gοd is thhat һe can beat upp the devil because the
    swtan is scary ɑnd mean and ugly and unhezlthy and God
    can beat him up so the satan can?t harm us likе he did these demon crammed individuals in Jesus
    day.

13. Linda Fulton

August 14, 2017 at 6:37 pm

I’d vote for Kid Rock in a heartbeat.

14. DDB